1.5.07

take a deep breath

the boxes have been packed and taken away.
i've driven to my new apartment. i bought a shower curtain!
i had my fete for my co-workers.
i even scrounged up a fresh, last-minute treat for my fellow photographers (king arthur chocolate chip cookies come through EVERY TIME!).

the only thing i didn't get to do was my inaugural challenge for the intrepid daring bakers.
please, show them some support. this month's challenge...was a *challenge*!


and i will hopefully be back with some new pictures and some new cooking adventures and a brand-new, large, open and CLEAN kitchen by the weekend. i can't wait...

5 comments:

Elle said...

Congrats on moving in AND baking cookies...I'm impressed. Looking forward to baking 'with' you in your new digs for the May challenge.

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Hooray, you'll be set for the May challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Patricia Scarpin said...

What a lovely photo!

Lis said...

You can't wait? Neither can we! Glad you're back =)

xoxo